EVGA has announced that the SuperNOVA P6 power supplies will be available for pre-order on June 29 at 6pm PDT / 9pm EDT. The new power supplies will be available in 750 and 850 watt models, with the 750 watt model having a MSRP of $109.99 and the 850 watt model having a MSRP of $139.99.
EVGA, a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of PC gaming and eSports gear, today announced the introduction of their new EVGA SuperNOVA 500 watt power supplies, including the EVGA SuperNOVA P6 power supply, to their award winning SuperNOVA line.
Today, EVGA is proud to introduce two new power supplies that are specially designed to be paired with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 1070, and 1060 graphics cards, and the powerful EVGA SuperNOVA P6 power supplies for the latest Intel Core X-series processors. The new EVGA power supplies were designed in partnership with EVGA’s in-house hardware engineers and are the pinnacle of performance.
Image courtesy of EVGA
The SuperNOVA P6 is a new line of SuperNOVA power supply from EVGA. EVGA’s new SuperNOVA P6 lineup features a new platform design with new materials and better layout placement to achieve greater performance with extremely low ripple and noise, an 80+ Platinum Efficiency rating, and a fully modular design for cable management flexibility, with four models ranging from 650 to 1,000 watts. When ECO Mode is activated, users will additionally discover a 135 mm fan that remains silent or quiet at low to medium loads. The EVGA SuperNova P6 650 and 750 watt versions are yet to be published, while the 850 and 1,000 watt models are available for $219.99 and $299.99, respectively, via its online shop.
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, with a minimum efficiency of 92 percent (115VAC) / 94 percent (220VAC240VAC) under normal loads.
- Long-term dependability is ensured by using 100% Japanese capacitors.
- To minimize clutter and enhance airflow, the unit is fully modular.
- Full-bridge LLC Resonant Converter and DC-DC design leads to tight voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Fan with Fluid Dynamic Bearings for ultra-quiet operation and longer life.
- At low to medium loads, the EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System reduces fan noise.
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), Dual OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection) are all heavy-duty safeguards (Over Temperature Protection)
- Correction of the Power Factor Actively
- EVGA’s 10-year warranty is unrivaled, and their customer service is second to none.
Image courtesy of EVGA
The SuperNOVA P6 offers rock-solid stability, uncompromising efficiency, and very precise voltage control thanks to its full-bridge, LLC Resonant Rectification, and DC-DC architecture. […] The SuperNOVA P6 is EVGA’s shortest ATX Platinum-certified power supply thanks to enhanced efficiency and voltage control.
EVGA is the source of this information.
EVGA has announced their new line of power supplies for gaming PCs. The SuperNOVA P6 is the flagship and features an 8-pin power connector. SuperNOVA P6 power supplies feature a fully modular design, a large fully-polished cover, Sanyo Denki FUJI capacitors, and a high efficiency (Efficiency +12) design certified by NVIDIA. The SuperNOVA P6 power supplies will be available later this month.. Read more about evga g6 reddit and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- evga supernova g6
- evga g6 power supply
- evga 850 g6
- evga supernova g6 review
- evga g6 reddit