Battlefield 2042 to Support NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex
Battlefield 2042 is the upcoming sequel to Battlefield 1942 that was released in 2002. The game was in development for a long time, and finally released in 2018 with support for NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex.
Battlefield 2042 is the latest addition to the Battlefield franchise, and marks the franchise’s first appearance on the Frostbite engine. The game is being developed by EA DICE, and will be powered by the Frostbite engine.
Battlefield 2042 is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE, that is due to be released in 2018. The game is a prequel to the Medal of Honor series, and will feature a single-player campaign as well as cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes. The game will be powered by the Frostbite engine, which was used in EA DICE’s other games Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4.
Electronic Arts and DICE have confirmed that the PC version of their upcoming multiplayer game Battlefield 2042 will support NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex. In a press release, the companies confirmed the addition of NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex as official technology partners for Battlefield 2042. In addition to NVIDIA, Microsoft is also one of those partners, whose Xbox Series X|S systems have apparently been designated as the official consoles for Battlefield 2042. Logitech and Western Digital will also collaborate on peripherals and game consoles for Battlefield 2042, respectively. In a separate email, NVIDIA noted that Battlefield 2042 is the third Frostbite-based game to support DLSS, following Battlefield V and Anthem.
- Xbox is the official console partner of Battlefield 2042: EA and Xbox have teamed up to make the Xbox Series X|S the official console for Battlefield 2042.
- NVIDIA is the official graphics platform partner for Battlefield 2042 for the PC: EA and DICE’s collaboration with NVIDIA provides a superior PC experience with the new GeForce RTX gaming technology, AI-based performance enhancements with NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex low-latency mode.
- Logitech is the official PC peripheral partner for Battlefield 2042: EA and Logitech will work together to provide gamers with Logitech integration for their hardware, including Logitech LIGHTSYNC technology for peripherals and in-game sound presets with an optimized equalizer for Logitech headsets.
- The official off-road partner of Battlefield 2042 is Polaris: EA and Polaris have partnered to give players the ability to drive authentic Polaris vehicles in Battlefield 2042, starting with the Polaris Sportsman ATV.
- The official storage partner for Battlefield 2042 games is WD_BLACK : EA and Western Digital’s WD_BLACK brand are committed to giving Battlefield 2042 players the ultimate gaming experience in a vast new world of exciting, realistic maps and fast-paced gameplay.
On EA Play Live on the 22nd. In July, DICE LA will reveal the next major expansion for Battlefield 2042. This new experience is a whole new kind of game, designed as a love letter to Battlefield fans, where long-time players will feel right at home. The third Battlefield 2042 experience, Hazard Zone, is a brand new type of high-stakes team-based game with a modern approach to multiplayer, and will be introduced closer to launch.
Sources: NVIDIA, VideoCardz
NVIDIA DLSS and Raytracing Update available for DOOM Eternal
29. June 202129. June 2021We’re excited to announce that Battlefield™ V will support NVIDIA’s Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) technology and NVIDIA’s Volta-based GPU computing platform.. Read more about ue4 gpu profiling and let us know what you think.
nvidia flex ue4nvidia unreal engine 4 rtx dlss demonvidia reflex ue4ue4 waveworksdlss pluginunreal engine dlss,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,1:27Introduction on how to use Nvidia Flex in UE 4Anders NannestadYouTube – Jun 24, 2018,1:27,Introduction on how to use Nvidia Flex in UE 4,Anders NannestadYouTube – Jun 24, 2018,Anders Nannestad,YouTube – Jun 24, 2018,1:31playing with parameters nvidia flex ue4Eric OYouTube – Jun 18, 2017,1:31,playing with parameters nvidia flex ue4,Eric OYouTube – Jun 18, 2017,Eric O,YouTube – Jun 18, 2017,12:27Unreal Engine 4: Nvidia Flex – Motor de partículas (español)GomVo TutorialesYouTube – Sep 26, 2017,12:27,Unreal Engine 4: Nvidia Flex – Motor de partículas (español),GomVo TutorialesYouTube – Sep 26, 2017,GomVo Tutoriales,YouTube – Sep 26, 2017,See more,17:37NVIDIA Unreal Engine 4 RTX & DLSS Demo | RTX ON (OFF)MAZAVS – Games ChannelYouTube – Apr 19, 2021,17:37,NVIDIA Unreal Engine 4 RTX & DLSS Demo | RTX ON (OFF),MAZAVS – Games ChannelYouTube – Apr 19, 2021,MAZAVS – Games Channel,YouTube – Apr 19, 2021,1:43RTX Technology ShowcaseNVIDIA DeveloperYouTube – Apr 14, 2021,1:43,RTX Technology Showcase,NVIDIA DeveloperYouTube – Apr 14, 2021,NVIDIA Developer,YouTube – Apr 14, 2021,5:08NVIDIA Unreal Engine 4 RTX & DLSS DemoelevenfallYouTube – Apr 20, 2021,5:08,NVIDIA Unreal Engine 4 RTX & DLSS Demo,elevenfallYouTube – Apr 20, 2021,elevenfall,YouTube – Apr 20, 2021,nvidia reflex ue4,ue4 waveworks,dlss plugin,unreal engine dlss,ue4 gpu profiling,unreal engine 5 dlss