NVIDIA Releases GeForce Game Ready 471.11 Driver for DOOM Eternal’s Ray Tracing Update and DLSS Linux Support For Proton
The NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready driver for DOOM Eternal is now available to download and install. This driver is designed to improve the user experience in DOOM Eternal and support the new DLSS feature and ray tracing update.
After several years of optimization for VR gaming, NVIDIA and Bethesda Softworks are taking it to the next level with the launch of DOOM Eternal. To make the most of this new title, NVIDIA released the GeForce Game Ready 471.11 Driver, which gives gamers the best possible experience with a variety of NVIDIA technologies, like Ray Tracing, to help deliver photorealistic graphics that deliver the terrifying and visceral experience that only DOOM can deliver.
NVIDIA has just released GeForce Game Ready 471.11 driver, which is said to support the upcoming ray tracing and DLSS update for DOOM Eternal. Since this is a game changer for GeForce gamers, the new GeForce Game Ready 471.11 driver further improves NVIDIA GeForce experience with support for Linux.. Read more about nvidia drivers and let us know what you think. Image: NVIDIA
NVIDIA has released a new GeForce Game Ready 471.11 WHQL driver. Green Team’s latest driver supports the DOOM Eternal Ray Tracing update, scheduled for October 29. Released in June and brings Ray Traced Reflections and NVIDIA DLSS to the popular FPS. The new NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 471.11 WHQL driver also adds support for NVIDIA Reflex in Escape From Tarkov, Beam and DLSS effects in LEGO Builder’s Journey, DLSS in Rust, and DLSS Linux support for Proton, allowing Deep Learning Supersampling technology to be used in select Steam games on Linux hardware. Users will also find four new GeForce Experience Profiles for optimal tuning and support for four new G-SYNC compatible displays.
New Games Supported with Optimal GeForce Experience Settings
- The blade and the soul
- CrossFire HD
- Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis
- A legend of heroes: Routes of Cold Steel IV
Support for newly attached G-SYNC compatible displays
|MANUFACTURER||MODEL||HDR||SIZE||LCD type||Resolution||VRR Zone|
|AOC||AG274US4R6B||Yes||27″||IPS||3840×2160 (4K)||48-144 Hz|
|AOC||AG254FWG8R4||Yes||24.5″||IPS||1920×1080 (FHD)||48-144 Hz|
|ASUS||VG28UQL1A||No||28″||IPS||3840×2160 (4K)||48-144 Hz|
|LG||32GN650/32GN63T||Yes||32″||IPS||2560×1440 (QHD)||60-144 Hz|
NVIDIA DLSS Linux support for Proton
To enable Proton through your GNU/Linux Steam application and use NVIDIA DLSS in supported games :
- Download and install our new driver for Linux
- Install and run Steam
- Select Steam from the top menu bar and click Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the left side of the settings window, at the bottom of the list, select Steam Play.
- Tick the Enable Steam Play for supported games and Enable Steam Play for all other games boxes.
- Next to the category Perform other titles is a drop-down menu. Choice of protons Experimental
- Download and play a supported DLSS game
Changes and bug fixes in version 471.11
Problems solved in this version
- World of Warcraft: Shadowland]: Flickering may occasionally occur in some parts of the game .
- SLI] GeForce GTX 980M]: The system freezes with a black screen when Windows is started. Can’t read from 457.51. 
- Surround] GeForce RTX 3090] : When the surround mode is active, the surround mode is turned off by the rim correction setting. 
- Crossfire] [GeForce Experience] [FreeStyle] : Freestyle may not work on Crossfire after a game update. 
- HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays may flicker in HDR mode. 
- Steam VR Game]: Stuttering and lag occur when starting a game with a GPU hardware monitoring tool running in the background. 
- NVIDIA Amp GPU]: Colors may not be displayed correctly in games when the Sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. 
- The screen may flicker or lose signal when running a game on a VRR monitor with adaptive synchronization in a multi-monitor setup using the same display mode .
- The DisplayPort display may not come out of standby mode when connected to an HDMI 2.1 display that has been disabled in advanced mode. 
Open issues in WHQL 471.11
Windows 10 issues
- Batman Arkham Knight:] The game crashes when the turbulence trigger is activated. 
- YouTube]: The videos stutter when you scroll down the YouTube page. 
- The DPC delay is greater when the color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 471.11 WHQL driver from GeForce Experience. If you are experiencing technical issues with the new Game Ready drivers, please post a detailed comment in the GeForce.com Driver Review Forum where our support team can better assist you. And if you’re looking for a full list of fixes for this driver for the previously reported issues, go here.
Final Fantasy IX cartoon series in development
21. 2021 June 21. June 2021NVIDIA’s ray tracing features are coming to a more sophisticated level in DOOM Eternal than ever before. Ray tracing is a rendering technique that helps simulate the way light reflects off of surfaces, giving objects in a scene a more lifelike appearance. Ray tracing is used in movies and games to help create more realistic imagery, making for a more immersive experience.. Read more about 456.38 nvidia driver and let us know what you think.
nvidia driversdoom eternal gpu driver errordoom eternal ray tracingdoom eternal update drivers are requiredbethesda456.38 nvidia driver,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Bethesda Softworks,Video game company,Bethesda,nvidia drivers,doom eternal gpu driver error,doom eternal ray tracing,doom eternal update drivers are required,456.38 nvidia driver,doom eternal rtx,doom eternal no physical devices