I present to you the first ever blog post on this blog – Guilty Gear Strive. I’m a major Guilty Gear fan so I’ve been making a lot of posts in this blog. I’m also a 24 year old that’s in my first year of University and I play a lot of games. I’m a big fan of Anime, Manga, and all things Manga. I’m an avid reader of Japanese Manga (mangas) and when I saw Guilty Gear Strive , I thought it would be a great fit for this blog.
May is my main girl in Guilty Gear Strive because she has a great move set and a killer look. She has good movement speed, good attack power, as well as a great special move that really ups her damage output. The fact that her hair is so short, easier to see, and a nice shade of yellow make her look damn cool, too. I’m trying to get her to the top 10 in the US rankings and earn a rank in the Japanese rankings, but I’m not too far away.
May from Guilty Gear Strive may unleash a dolphin rush on his cautious opponents, but it’s not all spam. She is excellent at her range and can easily pin her opponents down. Here’s everything you need to know about May.
Can work as a great poker game in Guilty Gear Strive. Your anchor has a long-range and can do a lot of damage in a short time. The downward kick + triangle is a sneaky attack that is difficult for an opponent who is constantly in position. Similarly, an Ab + Circle can sweep an opponent with a wide anchor move. You can link the anchor attacks together by clicking on Triangle, Triangle, and then Circle. His air attack with the forward button + charged circle has a long vertical range and is effective against air and crouch characters. If you jump, then press down and circle (see image above), you can perform an anchor roll that, when hit, leaves the opponent open for a triangle, triangle, circle attack. Experiment with the different character traits, and combos will likely form in your head.
Another useful technique, especially against characters who use projectiles, is the sled. This can be done by holding down the diagonal movement and the cross key. You can combine it with his long kick (reverse + cross key) for a quick two-punch combo.
- Sir, I want to thank you for your support. Dolphin (back then front + hold triangle or circle or down then up + hold triangle or circle)
- This gift summons a dolphin under May that she can ride. It can be used both horizontally and vertically. This move is often used by players, but should only be used sporadically. The horizontal version is used to push opponents and can be used quickly after a daring combo. Make two swings with the anchor, then quickly Mr. Dolphin in with a nice little punch. This can work as a great stealth attack that your opponent won’t notice (especially if you don’t spam them).
- The vertical version works as an excellent anti-aircraft gun, but keep in mind that the gain is low.
- Depending on which button you choose, the triangle button offers a faster but weaker option, while the circle is a slower, more destructive kick that has a longer range. Both have their uses: The triangle is used in combos, and the circle is used as a punch, a push move.
- Arisugawa Sparkle (bottom + square or cross)
- This time a seal comes to your rescue and throws a beach ball at your opponent. The crosshair knob provides a longer range, while the square knob allows tighter diagonal focusing at close range.
- It’s a good way to keep opponents at bay, but if they get close, the Arisugawa spark leaves you open for a counterattack. Use this movement wisely.
- Yamada’s big attack (bottom right + triangle)
- We already had a dolphin and a seal, so why not a giant pink whale? He jumps at the opponent and does a lot of damage, but it is very difficult to hit him. The first thing to note is that the attack starts faster when you are in a corner. If you use a devastating hit in the middle, it is easier to block it because the whale has to travel a much longer distance. When you use Yamada’s Great Attack, you want to initiate a move when the opponent uses a heavy attack that fails.
- If you don’t have a burst, this move also works as a way to pull your opponent back. This tactic should only be used in high-pressure situations, as it is a rather expensive move for your committed pawn.
- Beautiful and dynamic Goshogawara (half circle back, forward + circle)
- Did your opponent leave himself open in the air or did the attack fail on the ground? The shark attack is deadly because it starts quickly and makes you invulnerable if you jump into the air with it. Like the Great Yamada Attack, it is particularly useful when you are cornered because your opponent is not expecting it. It’s kind of heavy and vertical sir. Dauphin.
guilty gear strive charactersguilty gear may ageguilty gear -strive mayguilty gear strive may move listguilty gear strive may combosguilty gear strive potemkin,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,I‑No,Millia Rage,Sol Badguy,Ky Kiske,Chipp Zanuff,Faust,See more,1:30Guilty Gear Strive – May Combo GuideTheWasteofFleshYouTube – 1 week ago,1:30,Guilty Gear Strive – May Combo Guide,TheWasteofFleshYouTube – 1 week ago,TheWasteofFlesh,YouTube – 1 week ago,5:44Guilty Gear Strive – May Combo GuideManlygenius101.2YouTube – 1 week ago,5:44,Manlygenius101.2YouTube – 1 week ago,Manlygenius101.2,1:33May Combos | Guilty Gear Strive betaCP9NashyYouTube – Feb 20, 2021,1:33,May Combos | Guilty Gear Strive beta,CP9NashyYouTube – Feb 20, 2021,CP9Nashy,YouTube – Feb 20, 2021,4:21Guilty Gear -Strive- Starter Guide #6 – PotemkinarcsystemworksYouTube – Apr 16, 2020,4:21,Guilty Gear -Strive- Starter Guide #6 – Potemkin,arcsystemworksYouTube – Apr 16, 2020,arcsystemworks,YouTube – Apr 16, 2020,13:39GGST This Lvl 512 Potemkin is Mad Scary【Guilty Gear Strive】XusesYouTube – Feb 23, 2021,13:39,GGST This Lvl 512 Potemkin is Mad Scary【Guilty Gear Strive】,XusesYouTube – Feb 23, 2021,Xuses,YouTube – Feb 23, 2021,1:51GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Chipp & Potemkin Trailer – ARC SYSTEM …arcsystemworksYouTube – Nov 4, 2019,1:51,GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Chipp & Potemkin Trailer – ARC SYSTEM …,arcsystemworksYouTube – Nov 4, 2019,YouTube – Nov 4, 2019,guilty gear strive characters,guilty gear may age,guilty gear -strive may,guilty gear strive may move list,guilty gear strive tutorial,guilty gear -strive may age