AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.2 Driver
The driver release for AMD’s Radeon software Adrenalin line of GPUs arrived yesterday, with the latest driver delivering a few new features to the AMD Radeon software family, most notably the ability to record up to 60 minutes of gameplay in the new Game DVR utility. The latest Adrenalin driver also introduces support for the DirectX 12 API, with support for DX12 games like Ashes of the Singularity and Forza Motorsport 6 Apex supported out of the box.
The latest release of the Radeon Software Adrenalin makes a number of improvements to this year’s new Radeon GPUs, including 29 optimizations for Hitman, 7 optimizations for The Division, as well as 11 optimizations for Watch Dogs 2.
AMD has released the Radeon Software Adrenalin Adrenalin 21.6.2 driver for Mac OS X 10.11.2 (El Capitan) and 10.12 (Sierra), which was first previewed at the end of May. The new release adds several features to Radeon ProRender, checks for compatibility with new Apple products, and includes fixes for issues such as display flickering when using AMD Display Driver Pro or Radeon Settings.
Read more about amd adrenalin 2021 latest version download and let us know what you think.
AMD has released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.2 driver. The latest driver release adds support for the DOOM Eternal update for next-gen games, which comes out today and allows the use of volcanic ray tracing in fast-paced FPS. The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.2 driver also brings three improvements for Vulkan: VK_EXT_custom_border_color, VK_KHR_shader_subgroup_uniform_control_flow and VK_EXT_color_write_enable, see driver notes below for details.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.2 Highlights
- DOOM Eternal update for the next generation
Added support for Vulkan
- This extension allows applications to specify a custom border color when the VK_SAMPLER_ADDRESS_MODE_CLAMP_TO_BORDER address mode is used.
- This extension ensures the availability of the SPIR-V extension SPV_KHR_subgroup_uniform_control_flow for use by shader modules. The expansion of SPIR-V provides greater assurance that the diverging subgroups will converge again.
- This extension allows applications to selectively enable and disable writing to output color attachments via a dynamic pipeline status. This reduces the number of pipes to increase efficiency.
- While playing MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries on DirectX 11, it may not work with some AMD Radeon graphics products, such as the Radeon RX 6000 series, visual artifacts may appear.
- Running the AMD Auto Detect and Install Updates utility on Windows 7 systems may result in the error message Error 184.
- Adobe Substance 3D Painter may crash when running this application on certain AMD Radeon graphics products, such as. for example, the Radeon RX 6900.
- Some users may experience increased memory usage with the AMD User Experience program. A temporary solution is to unsubscribe from AMD’s user experience program. You can learn more about how to opt out of the AMD program here.
- In Resident Evil Village, AMD Radeon VII graphics may intermittently crash in the application or TDRs may occur during the first mission of the game.
- When enhanced sync is enabled, a black screen may appear in some games and system configurations. Users experiencing issues when Advanced Sync is enabled should disable it as a temporary fix.
- Connecting two displays with a large difference in resolution/refresh rate may cause flickering in Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- An Oculus service error may occur on Radeon RX 5000 and 6000 series graphics products, preventing the Oculus Link installer from running.
- Radeon’s performance measurement and logging functions may periodically report extremely high and incorrect memory clock speeds.
- If Ryzen Master is not detected in the Adrenalin software after installation, you may need to reboot your system.
- If you see a blue or black screen on mobile systems, temporarily disable advanced authentication.
- A driver error may occur if two versions of the Radeon software (Windows Store and AMD Support versions) are installed in the system. As a temporary workaround, you can run a version of the Radeon software from the Windows Store.
- After upgrading to the latest version of the Radeon software, the screen may be blue or black. The remedy is to turn off core insulation.
- AMD is investigating a D3 code that may appear on some motherboards after upgrading to the latest version of its Radeon software.
- Some AMD Athlon mobile systems may not perform as well as expected.
The Radeon Adrenalin 21.6.2 software installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
Disney is going to rename Slave 1 after Boba Fett’s spaceship
28. June 202128. June 2021The 22nd update for the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition offers a variety of new features, performance improvements and bug fixes. As a result, AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is better than ever before.. Read more about amd adrenalin 2020 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does AMD adrenalin update drivers?
AMD Adrenalin drivers are updated automatically.
Does Radeon software update GPU drivers?
Yes, Radeon software will update GPU drivers.
How do I install Radeon software on adrenalin?
Radeon software is not currently available for Adrenalin.
amd adrenalin 2021 downloadamd driversamd cleanup utilityamd adrenalin 2020radeon 21.3.2 redditamd 21.2.2 reddit,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,amd adrenalin 2021 latest version download,amd radeon software download for windows 10,amd adrenalin 2021 download,amd drivers,amd adrenalin 2020,radeon 21.3.2 reddit,amd 21.2.2 reddit,radeon adrenalin 2021